Mold Remediation and Restoration
Mold Remediation and Restoration
Insurance Claim Victory, Accurate Reports, Damage Mitigation, Total Project Completion
- Indoor Air Quality Testing and Reports
- Interior Damage Survey
- Water Intrusion Inspection
- IICRC Professional Mold Remediation
- Structural Cleaning
- Complete Contents Restoration
- HVAC Restoration
Water intrusion into your home or place of business is not an ordinary event. It could result from broken water pipes or water heaters, sump pump failures, roof leaks, window leaks, poor drainage, A/C problems, condensation and a host of other possibilities. Organic materials found inside a building, such as wood, drywall, paper, carpet, and some types of insulation, provide food sources for molds to flourish when exposed to water for an extended amount of time.
Water damage, if left unattended for more than 36-48 hours, may lead to mold growth. People may experience health effects associated with exposure to mold in damp buildings. These health effects may include sneezing, coughing, a running nose, congestion, aggravation of asthma, eye irritation, sore throat, fatigue, and inflammation of the sinus.
Particular concern should be taken when children, elderly, and immune compromised individuals are exposed to mold
When dealing with water damage, prompt action is required to prevent mold growth. If your property has sustained recent water damage, it is vital to have the water removed and the structure professionally dried promptly.
Triumph Property Services, a licensed and accredited Mold Remediation Contractor, handles mold damage with professionalism and care. There is a difference when it comes to mold remediation contractors, that’s why Triumph Property Services follows the following guidelines:
- Stop the source of water – First things first, the source of water intrusion needs to be identified and handled, not always an easy task. Rest assured the qualified technicians of Triumph Property Services see water intrusion every day; as a result we have an uncanny ability to find hidden water intrusion and alleviate the problem at its source. We utilize the latest tools in moisture detection available, including infrared camera technology as well as high technology moisture meters.
- Ensure the health and safety of the building occupants – Mold in buildings is associated with health problems, our experienced IICRC certified technicians protect the health of workers and occupants by sealing off all affected areas, preventing cross contamination, and immediately filtering the air with high powered HEPA air scrubbers.
- Investigative Reporting – When you call Triumph Property Services, an experienced IICRC certified project manager will begin compiling a complex report using state of the art techniques and equipment to document your claim, ensuring you, the policy holder, a prompt and complete settlement from your insurance company. Triumph Property Services can obtain pre/post mold analysis testing from 3rd party companies who use accredited laboratories ensuring an independent evaluation of your property’s indoor air quality.
- Physical Removal of Mold – There are many different types of mold remediation contractors out there, many have different opinions on how to achieve a normal indoor air quality environment. It is the opinion of Triumph Property Services that the best way to remediate mold is to physically remove it from the building. Building materials that cannot be removed may be sanded, wire brushed and encapsulated with an approved anti-microbial sealant to ensure safety. Care is taken during this process to safely remove contaminated building materials from the property while preventing cross contamination.
- Reconstruction – As Certified General Contractors Triumph Property Services has the experience to tackle any renovation project your property might need, which may include, kitchens & baths, flooring, re-framing, drywall, painting & texture, trim work, as well as the ability to acquire necessary permits, ensuring you the property owner a completed project you can depend on.